Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

  • Magdalena Biondi
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
      thanks for the information... I'll try it out...
      kisses
      Magdalena

      From: magdalenabiondi <magdalenabiondi@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [wraithbeta] I need a beta
      To: wraithbeta@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 4:45 PM

      Hi,

      After not writting for a long time I started with a new story. I'm
      not a native speaker of English and this will be the second story I
      write in this language. Though I have some knowledge on how to write
      in English, it may not be good... but I'm sure you'll have no
      problems understanding anything.

      It's a GEN story. For now, only the prologue is ready, but I'm
      almost finishing the first chapter. It starts with the SG 1, but it
      will soon be a crossover between SG and SGA. Its an AU.

      I need grammatical and spelling correction and of course any other
      commentaries will be appreciated. I must warn you, I've only seen
      two episodes of the first season and a few of the last of Stargate
      SG 1, so the characters may be off character. If anyone knows where
      I can watch the serie?

      Well, I'm getting off topic now. To sum up, GEN story, crossover
      eventually), native Spanish speaker, grammatical and spelling
      correction.. . Did I forget anything? If so please ask.

      Let me know if you are interested.. . I promise not to disapear again
      (like I did with my first story. It's just that my muse abandoned
      that story to start this one instead)

      Kisses,

      Magdalena

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started.

    • Magdalena Biondi
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
        Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know. And I'll apologize now for driving you insane with this. I try to make the characters be consistent, but there are little details I may get wrong.

        Hoping to hear form you soon (so I'll know I didn't scare you away lol)

        Magdalena

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
          On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi
          <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not
          > entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know.

          You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has
          offered to beta for you, rather than to the list directly.

          --
          love and Thorntons' chocolates

          Al

          unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
        • Magdalena Biondi
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
            Oh, okay. Thank you.
            Kisses

            unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind .co.uk

          • Maddie Mumford

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
                lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
                lol
                kisses
                Magdalena