Re: [wraithbeta] I need a beta

  • Zafra Davian
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2008

      I would be willing to take a look at it. I'm kinda crazy about characterization, though, just a warning. lol If it's *consistent* then that's ok. I'll live with it.

      Now who's rambling? Anyway, far as the episodes, I would try either iTunes if you can afford it (1.99each, I think, US) or I have had luck finding them on usenet. You would have to pay for an account to download, but then you could get so much more besides that (I get music, movies, etc) for around $10 a month.

      Some people might have other ideas. I know there were some people in the Buffy fandom who were doing sales of VCR tapes (I got season 2 that way) but that's *so* last century. :)

      Melody

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
        You can get all of the episodes from www.mininova.com just type in the episode code

        Stargate Atlantis S01E01 = Rising Pt.1 etc. and its all free just download the free torrent Azureus, uTorrent or Bitcomet and then open the torrent file. If you have a good connection it should download fairly quickly also stick to trusted sources or you could get fake files from porn uploaders. [eztv] are the most reliable uploaders out there.

[...]

        Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started.

      • Magdalena Biondi
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
          thanks for the information... I'll try it out...
          kisses
          Magdalena

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
            Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know. And I'll apologize now for driving you insane with this. I try to make the characters be consistent, but there are little details I may get wrong.

            Hoping to hear form you soon (so I'll know I didn't scare you away lol)

            Magdalena

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
              On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Magdalena Biondi
              <magdalenabiondi@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for answering so quickly... Am I supposed to send it here? I'm not
              > entirely sure... well, you let me know and I'll send it as soon as I know.

              You normally send your story offlist, directly to the person who has
              offered to beta for you, rather than to the list directly.

              --
              love and Thorntons' chocolates

              Al

              unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind.co.uk
            • Magdalena Biondi
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 9, 2008
                Oh, okay. Thank you.
                Kisses

                unconsciousmind - www.unconsciousmind .co.uk

              • Maddie Mumford

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 14, 2008
                    lol   The difference is one letter... I'm still looking for someone with my exact name though, can you believe I do not know anyone with my same name?
                    lol
                    kisses
                    Magdalena