Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • amrei4077
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hi, gamegirl1217!
      Thanks your offer, I really appreciate it. But I had luck and I
      finally found a great beta reader. Because of that I don't need any
      further help at the moment.
      But if you are still interested in reading the story, you will find it
      at www.wraithbait.com. The name of the story is "Thoughts of a dead
      soldier" and my penname there is MASH4077.
      Yours sincerely,
      Amrei
    • Juliana Doddridge
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2008
        Okay, that's fine! Good luck with the story. =) I will definitely check it out!