Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • Gyrmalcyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
      I probably should mention that I'm taking this story slightly AU.  While I am following the episodes, I hate the character of Dr. Jennifer Keller with a passion, so I'm making her a very minor character where I can.  My original character is actually taking the position of Chief Medical Officer within Atlantis.

      Jeanne

      gamegirl1217 <gamegirl1217@...> wrote:
      I know you posted this around four months ago, however, if you are
      still looking for someone to beta this, I would be happy to look it
      over for you. It sounds like a very interesting idea.

    • Juliana Doddridge
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
        That's okay! I know what it's like to be busy, I'm in a few advanced classes this year, so I can be quite busy occasionally too.

        I don't mind reading an AU story at all (in fact I'm used to people who dislike Dr. Keller, my friend is by no means fond of her) so that's no problem for me.

        I don't think our computer has Microsoft 2007, but we may still be able to open it. Send it in whatever format you want, and if it doesn't work, we can try the other.

        Also, this weekend I will be attending a Stargate convention in NJ so I'll have to start reading Monday if you send it.

        My name's Juliana, by the way. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading your story!

        -Juliana

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2008
          Hi, gamegirl1217!
          Thanks your offer, I really appreciate it. But I had luck and I
          finally found a great beta reader. Because of that I don't need any
          further help at the moment.
          But if you are still interested in reading the story, you will find it
          at www.wraithbait.com. The name of the story is "Thoughts of a dead
          soldier" and my penname there is MASH4077.
          Yours sincerely,
          Amrei
        • Juliana Doddridge
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2008
            Okay, that's fine! Good luck with the story. =) I will definitely check it out!