Re: Looking for a beta reader

  • gamegirl1217
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
      I know you posted this around four months ago, however, if you are
      still looking for someone to beta this, I would be happy to look it
      over for you. It sounds like a very interesting idea.
    • Gyrmalcyn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
        Sorry for the late reply!  I've been juggling school, an toddler, and packing for a move lately.  Time is disappearing far too fast for me!

        I would love to have a beta reader :)  I've been writing and re-writing so much of it, trying to achieve a sense of peace with this story, and I don't think I will until I've heard someone else's opinion.

        What formats work better for you?  I use Microsoft Office 2007, but I can downsave to 2003 if need be.

        Thank you so much!

        Jeanne

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2008
            That's okay! I know what it's like to be busy, I'm in a few advanced classes this year, so I can be quite busy occasionally too.

            I don't mind reading an AU story at all (in fact I'm used to people who dislike Dr. Keller, my friend is by no means fond of her) so that's no problem for me.

            I don't think our computer has Microsoft 2007, but we may still be able to open it. Send it in whatever format you want, and if it doesn't work, we can try the other.

            Also, this weekend I will be attending a Stargate convention in NJ so I'll have to start reading Monday if you send it.

            My name's Juliana, by the way. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading your story!

            -Juliana

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 7, 2008
              Hi, gamegirl1217!
              Thanks your offer, I really appreciate it. But I had luck and I
              finally found a great beta reader. Because of that I don't need any
              further help at the moment.
              But if you are still interested in reading the story, you will find it
              at www.wraithbait.com. The name of the story is "Thoughts of a dead
              soldier" and my penname there is MASH4077.
              Yours sincerely,
              Amrei
            • Juliana Doddridge
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 8, 2008
                Okay, that's fine! Good luck with the story. =) I will definitely check it out!