Need beta/muse for McKay/Sheppard WIPs

  • Terri Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 1:14 PM
      I am in desperate need of a beta who can (yell/scream/tantrum/threaten)
      help me finish two WIPs that are McKay/Sheppard centered. One is a
      humor/romance set in the first season that needs a a handful more
      chapters before it's finished. The other is an angst story (set after
      Trinity) that is in need of one, possibly two more chapters to wrap it
      up. My muse has completely and utterly deserted me and I'd really love
      to wrap these two WIPs up and get them off my plate.

      Any takers?

      --Terri