Re: still looking for a beta

  • magdalenabiondi
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "amrei4077" <amrei4077@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      > I posted this message some time before, but now I had to add
      something.
      > I am searching for a beta reader for a general drama SGA story. I
      > am not a native speaker, so my main problems are grammar and
      > punctation, there are also some problems with phrasing. The story
      is
      > about a dead soldier and his/her last views on Atlantis. The
      length is
      > a little over 1000 words. The rating is PG-13.
      >
      > Also, I've written two more very short humour stories, which I
      would
      > like to translate into English, too. Another work is in progess
      (this
      > is again a drama story).
      >
      > I would really appreciate any help I can get.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Amrei

      Hi, my name is Magdalena. Maybe I could help you translate those
      short stories (if they are in spanish - espaƱol) so some native
      speaker can correct their punctuation and stuff.
      I'm not a native speaker either, I'm from Argentina, but I can
      translate things pretty well.
      Hope I can help you...
      Magdalena
    • amrei4077
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
        Hi, Magdalena!
        Thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it, but I don't think you
        can help me much, because my language is german and not spanish.
        Best thing for me would be to find a native speaker as a beta reader.
        Best wishes,
        Amrei
      • Maryann
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
          If you still need someone, I'd be glad to help you. I don't know any
          German, though, just English.
          Maryann