still looking for a beta

  • amrei4077
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2008
      Hi!
      I posted this message some time before, but now I had to add something.
      I am searching for a beta reader for a general drama SGA story. I
      am not a native speaker, so my main problems are grammar and
      punctation, there are also some problems with phrasing. The story is
      about a dead soldier and his/her last views on Atlantis. The length is
      a little over 1000 words. The rating is PG-13.

      Also, I've written two more very short humour stories, which I would
      like to translate into English, too. Another work is in progess (this
      is again a drama story).

      I would really appreciate any help I can get.

      Thanks!
      Amrei
    • magdalenabiondi
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9 4:32 PM
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "amrei4077" <amrei4077@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        > I posted this message some time before, but now I had to add
        something.
        > I am searching for a beta reader for a general drama SGA story. I
        > am not a native speaker, so my main problems are grammar and
        > punctation, there are also some problems with phrasing. The story
        is
        > about a dead soldier and his/her last views on Atlantis. The
        length is
        > a little over 1000 words. The rating is PG-13.
        >
        > Also, I've written two more very short humour stories, which I
        would
        > like to translate into English, too. Another work is in progess
        (this
        > is again a drama story).
        >
        > I would really appreciate any help I can get.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Amrei

        Hi, my name is Magdalena. Maybe I could help you translate those
        short stories (if they are in spanish - espaƱol) so some native
        speaker can correct their punctuation and stuff.
        I'm not a native speaker either, I'm from Argentina, but I can
        translate things pretty well.
        Hope I can help you...
        Magdalena
      • amrei4077
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10 5:25 AM
          Hi, Magdalena!
          Thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it, but I don't think you
          can help me much, because my language is german and not spanish.
          Best thing for me would be to find a native speaker as a beta reader.
          Best wishes,
          Amrei
        • Maryann
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10 7:46 AM
            If you still need someone, I'd be glad to help you. I don't know any
            German, though, just English.
            Maryann