Re: [wraithbeta] Looking for a Beta

  • Zafra Davian
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2008
      How many fics do you have? Are you looking to give all of them at once, or do you have one you are done with and reasonably confident about?
      I don't do quick turn-around, but I am thorough. If you are looking for a long-term relationship with a beta, I would be interested to see at least one of your stories.

      Zafra