Need Beta for SGA fic

  • girlgonemadd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      This is a short McKay angst story for a zine that I need some help with, both with grammer and storyline.  If it's expanded, it may turn into a slash story (just as a warning).

      Thanks,
      Terri
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
        Would be happy to do it (unless you're getting sick of me). Just send
        it over if you decide you want me for it.