Beta needed for short Hive tag (gen)

  • golden starfish
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      I'm seeking a beta for a short (700 word at the moment) post-Hive tag.
      It's gen with no 'bad' language. The story (obviously) contains
      spoilers for episodes for The Lost Boys and The Hive but no spoilers
      for future episodes. I'd like someone to check the characterisation
      and the grammar (although all comments about the tag are useful).
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
        I could do it if you like. Except... In Australia we have only seen
        to the end of Season 1. I'm not worried about spoilers, but there may
        be things I don't know that affect characterization. Anyway, love to
        look at it for you. Let me know.