Searching for beta reader for 5pg Shep fic with a hint of /beckett

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      This is my first fic so hopefully it's not too bad. Definately need
      someone with a slightly firmer grasp of grammer than I have. I would
      say this is PG-13ish for language. The whole bit is kinda angsty, but
      it's really more of a character study into why Sheppard acts the way he
      does.

      My thanks in advance for anyone who volunteers to help me out. It will
      be gratiously appriciated.

      Hope
    • Hope
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008