Beta Needed - McShep - PG (kissing) - words: 1'629

  • Reulann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm looking for someone willing to beta my John/Rodney story for grammar
      (punctuation and the odd comma tend to escape me). According to my spell
      checker, the rest shouldn't be too bad, but I am not a native speaker,
      so it's quite possible that I overlooked something.

      If you want to have a look at it before committing to anything, you can
      read the story here:

      http://community.livejournal.com/mcsmooch/86663.html#cutid1

      I'd really like to have it properly beta-ed before putting it up on
      Wraithbait. You can reach me at the following address:

      reulann@...

      Thank you kindly in advance