beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my McShep stories. As English isn't my
      first language I'd really appreciate if someone could check out the
      grammar, punctuation and spelling before I post them on Wraithbait.
      Please feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in beta reading.

      Thanks so much!

      Anne

      PS: you can read my stories on Wraithbait. Search for anne isabelle
      stories.
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
        I would be happy to beta for you. Just send me an email and let me see what you need!

        Zafra