Beta Needed for John/Rodney ficlet

  • bg11421
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Howdy!

      I'm working on a little something for McSmooch, and would like a beta
      to go over content and grammar for my John/Rodney story.

      For example, as I was writing this:
      Teyla opened her mouth, again attempting to speak, but Rodney was not
      finished. "There's always Sam, but in her current position, it's not
      as if she's free to boink the hired help."

      -I couldn't decide whether Rodney would say 'boink' or 'boff,' or none
      of the above. (Hey, this is important stuff, people :)

      Please let me know if you're available.

      Beth Green
      *****
      "When it comes to helping you, some people stop at nothing."