Re: [wraithbeta] I have a question

  • MJ Heider
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2008
      You may have also hit a 'dry' spell where many of the folk who normally volunteer are busy elsewhere.... drat that RL and all...

      In the US, it's the end of the academic year for college and k-12 so anyone in any of those areas is busy with the day job of studying.... And I know there are a couple of larger projects going on... "SGA Big Bang" is firmly in writing throes -- which has sucked the life out of a number of folk, I suspect....

      We're also between SGA seasons and while there is lots of lovely new fic out there regularly, some folk take downtime between seasons.... and for those of us in the northern hemisphere, it's (finally) going on summer which increases the number of folk on vacations......

      So, lots of reasons for no responses, none of which related to your ask or your story...... just life..... like Alyse recommended, put your request out there again and make a (polite) note that this is a second request for help... can't hurt.....

      Hugs, and good luck!

      --MJ

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2008
        By all means, post again. If you don't need something large beta'd, I can actually take on a project now. I have fallen into that RL catagory, but things have worked-out to where I have the time to work on something I enjoy. And beta-reading doesn't cost anything, so no extra gas. LOL

        Zafra