Looking for a Beta

  • stargateatlantisfan1978
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2008
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta for my Major Lorne/OFC stories. They vary
      in ratings from general to NC17. They also vary in lengths. I'm mainly
      after grammer and spelling, any other kinds of beta is most welcome.

      I'm also looking for a beta for my Ronon/OMC fics as well. I've
      written one for Ronon and working on another one.
    • stargateatlantisfan1978
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2008
        Hello,

        I'm looking for a beta to help with my fics. They range from general
        to NC17, and can be het or slash. I mostly need help with grammer and
        spelling. Any other type of betaring is always welcomed.

        Dannii
      • Zafra Davian
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2008
          How many fics do you have? Are you looking to give all of them at once, or do you have one you are done with and reasonably confident about?
          I don't do quick turn-around, but I am thorough. If you are looking for a long-term relationship with a beta, I would be interested to see at least one of your stories.

          Zafra