Looking for beta for gen, PG13

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 5:20 PM
      Hello,

      I'm in need of a new beta. I would like someone to look over my story
      and proof read it for spelling and word usage. If you think something
      doesn't work, would be better a different way or the voice is wrong
      please tell me. I have no problem with constructive criticism. I
      haven't written anything for a while so I know I'm a bit rusty.

      The story is for the SGAflashfic 'must be dreaming challenge' and is
      Ronon centic. I've not done Ronon before so he may be a little off. As
      it's about dreams it's got some flucked up images in it. season 4.

      My email:laura_g16@...

      Thank you for the help,
      Laura