Need Beta Reader/Slash PG-13 to R

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      I am looking for a beta reader for a Sheppard/McKay fan fiction that
      will be between PG 13 to a hard R.

      I am currently working on several fictions in this genre, so I would
      want a beta reader who would want to beta read them all, if
      available. I am looking for a beta reader who would be giving
      constructive criticism on scenes that don't work/how to improve a
      scene/if the plot doesn't work and suggest changes to make it work/
      and the like. You can email me off list at hffmnheidi@...

      Thanks,

      Heidi