Smut needs a beta

  • erikakobori
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:42 AM
      Hi!

      I need a beta for a just under 1000 words fic. No pairings, just John
      and it's my first smut ever. I don't really like to write in that
      genre, but then I got this idea in my head and now I want to see if
      its post worth. I read a few fics that are similar to get an idea of
      style, but I'm still very unsure. I'm looking mostly for concrit and
      any extra ideas to improve the writing, but grammar and spelling would
      also be needed.

      Erika