Re: SGA slash/crackfic needs a beta

  • tantansavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:45 AM
      Hey Terri,

      I'm interested in betaing your story! I haven't betad an Atlantis story
      before but McShep is one of my favourite pairings so I'm looking to
      start. I would need a few days turn around time but it shouldn't take
      long. I'm quite picky when it comes to grammer and spelling but I'm
      open to most genres, (except Mckay or John bashing coz that's just
      uncalled for in my opinion!).

      Hope to hear from you soon

      Tantan