My first fanfic for SGA!

  • ramck001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 1:19 PM
      Hey everyone. I'm new to writing fanfiction for SGA and need a beta for
      my first story, Ascended Rite. It is a slash story between Sheppard and
      a character I have created myself. At the moment the rating is about PG-
      13 but that may change as the story progresses! I need my beta to look
      at puncuation and to talk to me about anything else about the story
      that causes issues or anything bad lol.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Ross x