SGA slash/crackfic needs a beta

  • girlgonemadd@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 11:41 AM
      I've only been working on this for nearly a year but it's finally finished! it's a McKay/Sheppard crackfic that's about 4400 words long and needs a good looking over before I send it off into the big, wide world.

      Thanks!
      Terri
    • tantansavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hey Terri,

        I'm interested in betaing your story! I haven't betad an Atlantis story
        before but McShep is one of my favourite pairings so I'm looking to
        start. I would need a few days turn around time but it shouldn't take
        long. I'm quite picky when it comes to grammer and spelling but I'm
        open to most genres, (except Mckay or John bashing coz that's just
        uncalled for in my opinion!).

        Hope to hear from you soon

        Tantan