Seeking Czech Translation and general beta (NC-17 Slash)

  • swankyo0
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi! I'm new to writing SGA- though I have been writing fanfic for
      other fandoms for a while now- and I'm writing my first SGA fic of any
      length and I need someone's help with the Czech for Radek. I've got
      some simple phrases, swears, endearments, and one small little speech
      thing. If you can help with any of that I would be eternally grateful!

      I'm also looking for someone to proof-read the story for me. It will
      end up an NC-17, slash threesome (Radek/John/Rodney), some where
      between 10,000-15,000 words. I try to avoid science as much as
      possible because I don't know enough of it, but it is a plot heavy
      story and therefore has some science in the beginning- genetics- if
      anyone can help with that.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
      ~Swanky (sjcswank@...)