New(ish) author seeks beta

  • Rachael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Hallo! I come bearing 3 Lorne-centered drabbles (100 words each, one
      slashy, but PG), and I'm looking for a fresh pair of eyes to catch any
      spelling/grammatical errors as well as to point out any glaring
      characterization/stylistic problems. (I'm getting back into writing
      after a real life-induced hiatus, and this is my first SGA fic -- so,
      really, any constructive criticism would be given virtual baked goods.)
      Thanks so much!
      Rachael
    • Gayle Wilkie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Rachael" <amrunlin@...> wrote:

        > Hallo! I come bearing 3 Lorne-centered drabbles (100 words each, one
        > slashy, but PG), and I'm looking for a fresh pair of eyes to catch any
        > spelling/grammatical errors as well as to point out any glaring
        > characterization/stylistic problems. (I'm getting back into writing
        > after a real life-induced hiatus, and this is my first SGA fic -- so,
        > really, any constructive criticism would be given virtual baked goods.)
        > Thanks so much!
        > Rachael

        Hello, I can give you a hand if you would like. I am up to date with
        anything SGA and all characters. As this is how I spend my free time.
        Please contact me if you wish to have me look over your work.

        Thanks
        Gayle