Beta needed for SGA fic

  • stasiastclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi! I need a beta for a Major Lorne/OC centered fic. I have read and
      re-read it many times but I'd like a fresh set of eyes to go through
      and see what needs to be fixed. I'm Australian so my grammer and
      spelling are going to be as well. Oh, and I have only seen to the end
      of season 3. I do know some things that occur in season 4 but I'm
      disregarding them for now.
      Thanks!
      Stasia
    • Gayle Wilkie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2008
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "stasiastclair" <stasiastclair@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! I need a beta for a Major Lorne/OC centered fic. I have read and
        > re-read it many times but I'd like a fresh set of eyes to go through
        > and see what needs to be fixed. I'm Australian so my grammer and
        > spelling are going to be as well. Oh, and I have only seen to the end
        > of season 3. I do know some things that occur in season 4 but I'm
        > disregarding them for now.
        > Thanks!
        > Stasia

        I would love to do this is you like. As I am also an Aussie
        (Brisbane)so your use of language will not be a problem. I am up to
        date with all episodes from season 1 to 4.

        I hope this will help you

        Gayle (f173058)
        f173058@...