Looking for punctuation/grammer beta for adult McShepKett fic

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hiya,

      I've been MIA for a while and went to post a fic on Wraithbait, only
      to find that the standards have been raised while I was gone. This
      makes me happy, since it means that everything I read there is a cut
      above, but it also brings to light the fact that my writing toolbox
      has a few things missing. I need help correcting the dialog
      punctuation of a [currently] seven chapter story. It could probably
      use a grammer over-haul as well, just to be on the safe side. ^__^
      Hell, at this point, I'll take advice on everything but the underlying
      plot structure!

      I'm a low maintenance writer. I've just had my uber-self-confidence
      shaken, but I'm not fragile and I won't take offense to criticism. I'm
      just looking to be a better writer.

      -Cynical