  • Briana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      Hi! I'm looking for someone to help me turn a rated R-NC17,
      Radek/Elizabeth story into something I wouldn't be ashamed to post. As
      it is now, I want to scrap the whole thing. Maybe someone could take a
      look and tell me if it's worth salvaging?

      Especially someone who is familiar with Elizabeth, Radek, or both.
      This was supposed to be a gift fic for someone else, so these
      characters are new to me, and could use some fine tuning.

      Just e-mail me at baconbits at rogers dot com

      Thanks in advance!