Looking for a Beta to finish my story

  • nvommen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hi There,

      I'm looking for a beta to finish a story I've written. It has already
      been beta-ed for a part, but my beta became unexpectedly unavaliable
      and I'm hoping that someone is willing to help me with the last
      chapters (15 to 19, around 8000 words). It's a Shep/Weir fic (rating NC-
      17)

      Thanks,

      1of1
    • Katrina Lizabeth Halliwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hey there,

        I'd love to beta your fic, either all of it or just the parts you
        want. The only problem is that I won't be able to start betaing until
        Wednesday, so if that's a problem then I'll understand.

        Kat