Re: [wraithbeta] Looking for Beta Team fic, G, series

  • Ben Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2007
      I do have two fics to beta, they aren't particularly long one is about 15,000 - 20,000 words don't have exact word count. But its NC-17 and completed. I just need somebody who can beta. I don't mind how long it takes either.

      I also have a second story in the series coming up as well

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2007
        I'm sorry I wasn't looking at my Yahoo earlier - often I leave myself connected during the day but I don't have that much time to 'chat' - I will be back on later after say, 4pm until about 6pm, then back again around 8. I would be happy to beta for you - let's see if we can't meet up later on chat?

        Zafra