Beta Needed - Sheppard/McKay fic

  • Zafra Davian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      It is mostly a Rodney-figures-himself-out fic, but one of the things he figures out includes Sheppard. :) Rated PG I would say, more for idea than action. I need basic grammar and sentence structure poking, plus someone who thinks they 'feel' Rodney well would help, too, since this is all about him.

      Zafra