Looking for Beta

  • erikakobori
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2007
      I have a few unbeta'd fics that needs your services. I write Gen, H/C
      fics with an ocasional angst. Mostly short stories that were posted on
      my Livejournal, but I also have at least one multi-chapter. Need
      mostly spelling, punctuantion and grammar and I'm not a native English
      speaker, and even teaching English as a second language, my grasp of
      the language is still far from being the same as the talented betas
      around.

      Erika