McKay/Lorne Kinky NC-17 Fic - anyone available for a fast beta?

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007

      Hello everyone,

      I have a McKay/Lorne story that I need beta’ed. Its for a challenge that ends 30 November and I would really like to post it asap.

      I’ve done my own edit to the text, I just need someone to go through it a pick out any errors, pick at the grammar and generally hold my hand for my first story with *ACTUAL* sex.

      Thanks Everyone,