Need a Beta for a Gen Fic

  • caras_auntie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      I am looking for a Beta for a general fic, no ship or slash, no
      "language". There is whumpage of Sheppard, but nothing gory and no one
      dies.

      Besides checking for typos and bad grammar (except where it is
      deliberate), I would like someone who is knowledgeable about the
      canon. I want to make sure my characters read like the "real" ones,
      that my science (what little I mention)is good. And mostly, I want to
      be sure the story flows and is entertaining.

      If you can help me out, I will be thrilled. And I promise lavish
      praise in my acknowledgments.
    • Maddie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
        I can take a look at this one.  Sounds like my kind of fic.  :)

        Maddie