beta needed

  • stargateatlantisfan1978
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2007
      Hey,

      I'm looking for a beta who'd be in it for the long hual in a long term
      partnership. I need help with grammer and some spelling. Some help in
      characterization and in plots. Also someone to support and bounce idea
      off.

      Thanks
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
        This is my favorite type of relationship on the writing side, so I would be willing to give it a go with you. Warning, I am not always the fastest beta around. (As Kyn knows right now!) Unfortunately I run my own company and I am not online or available during the day. At night, though, I can make time for you on IM if necessary, or email back/forth and beta fiction, but not necessarily every day. (2 year old, too!) I'm looking for someone to do my fic, as well, but for some reason I've never gotten a bite. I guess I'll have to post the first few 'unbeta'd' and hope that triggers someone's interest!!

        If you can deal with the time terms,

        I'm looking for a beta who'd be in it for the long hual in a long term
        partnership. I need help with grammer and some spelling. Some help in
        characterization and in plots. Also someone to support and bounce idea
        off.

        Thanks

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Zafra Davian
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2007
          whoops! LOL If you agree with the time terms, then just email me back!

          (Life is crazy) Melody