OT Help

  • Kevin Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      I need some help. My computer got a virus and had to be taken away to be sorted out. Unfortunately I forgot to save my work to disc before it went so I have lost everything I had on it. I did have a beta reader, and I'm fairly sure that I sent a Kavanagh/Ronon story to them, probably along with a few other things I've written. If you are that beta reader, could you please send anything I sent you back to me, as I don't have any other copies.
      Hope someone out there can help me.
    • D
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2007
        It wasn't me, but so sorry to hear!! Though had a thought if you sent
        to your beta via email does your server save sent mail, you might
        already have a copy there? Yahoo/Gmail both save no matter the computer
        I use. Just a thought, hope things get better soon!!

        ta denyce

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Schmidt" <kevin.schmidt1@...>