Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Beta Reader for Adult Atlantis fic

  • Zafra Davian
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to do that. For one, I still have 3 short stories from someone else I haven't gotten past the first read-through, and I also am not sure I can be objective with the AU factor and the het stuff. :) Just not my bag. Perhaps if you posted the details (if you don't have any other bites) that might help find you someone faster.

      Zafra