Re: Beta Reader for Adult Atlantis fic

  • lightbanee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
      Thanks for your response, its about 17,000 words in 4 chapters they
      are AU pairings from characters i borrowed from a friend, Lorne/OC,
      Sheppard/OC and Teyla/OC. 3 Het pairings. And its not cannon, its a
      couple of years after season 4 and its also AU, Carson isn't dead and
      Weir is leader theres no Keller or Carter.
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to do that. For one, I still have 3 short stories from someone else I haven't gotten past the first read-through, and I also am not sure I can be objective with the AU factor and the het stuff. :) Just not my bag. Perhaps if you posted the details (if you don't have any other bites) that might help find you someone faster.

        Zafra

        http://mail.yahoo.com