Re: [wraithbeta] Beta Reader for Adult Atlantis fic

  • Zafra Davian
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
      How long is the story? How much do you have written already? How often do you write?

      I only ask because I don't have time to beta a humongous story all-at-once, but I can look at chapters-at-a-time. What pairing? Is this an AU fic or something that takes place 'in canon'? Give me just a little more so I can make sure no nasty surprises (to me).

      Zafra

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
        Thanks for your response, its about 17,000 words in 4 chapters they
        are AU pairings from characters i borrowed from a friend, Lorne/OC,
        Sheppard/OC and Teyla/OC. 3 Het pairings. And its not cannon, its a
        couple of years after season 4 and its also AU, Carson isn't dead and
        Weir is leader theres no Keller or Carter.
      • Zafra Davian
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
          I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to do that. For one, I still have 3 short stories from someone else I haven't gotten past the first read-through, and I also am not sure I can be objective with the AU factor and the het stuff. :) Just not my bag. Perhaps if you posted the details (if you don't have any other bites) that might help find you someone faster.

          Zafra

          http://mail.yahoo.com