Beta Reader for Adult Atlantis fic

  • lightbanee
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2007
      I would like somebody to beta my story as i'm considering writing it
      as a series and would like to post it somewhere theres alot of people
      to read it. The other websites i have found don't have much of a fan
      base for Stargate.

      email me here at lightbanee@... if your interested in betaing
      my fic.
    • Zafra Davian
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
        How long is the story? How much do you have written already? How often do you write?

        I only ask because I don't have time to beta a humongous story all-at-once, but I can look at chapters-at-a-time. What pairing? Is this an AU fic or something that takes place 'in canon'? Give me just a little more so I can make sure no nasty surprises (to me).

        Zafra

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
          Thanks for your response, its about 17,000 words in 4 chapters they
          are AU pairings from characters i borrowed from a friend, Lorne/OC,
          Sheppard/OC and Teyla/OC. 3 Het pairings. And its not cannon, its a
          couple of years after season 4 and its also AU, Carson isn't dead and
          Weir is leader theres no Keller or Carter.
        • Zafra Davian
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
            I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to do that. For one, I still have 3 short stories from someone else I haven't gotten past the first read-through, and I also am not sure I can be objective with the AU factor and the het stuff. :) Just not my bag. Perhaps if you posted the details (if you don't have any other bites) that might help find you someone faster.

            Zafra

            http://mail.yahoo.com