Beta reader needed

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Beckett & McKay/Ronon
      fics. All adult rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
      grammar/spelling/punctuation checks.

      Hope to hear from you guys

      Anne
    • Anne
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
        Hi everyone, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Sheppard fics.
        All NC-17 rated. I Need help mostly with grammar/spelling/punctuation
        checks.

        Hope to hear from you guys

        Anne Isabelle