  • drewsark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm looking for some one to look over the beginnings of a story.

      It's a very much work-in-progress as i have an idea, but i'm still
      working out all the main plots and stuff.

      It's a McShep with some other pairing .

      Also it's a crossover/infusion with firefly, but as there are no
      characters from the show in the story i'm not sure how much knowledge
      of the show you need.

      if anyone's interested then please just let me know.

      thanks

      kirsty