Seeking beta for beckett/cadman adult fic

  • gateruner2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2007
      Greetings list,

      I'm looking for someone to pull beta duties for me on a WIP. It's a
      Beckett/Cadman fic set up through Season 3. It is adult, contains het,
      non-con, and torture. Definately a hurt/comfort and angst story.

      What I'd really like is someone who can give grammer revisions as well
      as plot, characterization, scientific aspets, and general feedback.

      Please contact me if you are interested in this position. I have had
      some beta's before, but obviously they are not what I need and after I
      read something so many times I can't see the errors. :)

      Thanks,
      Shelby
      'gateruner'