new beta reader available

  • Maeg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      A quick intro:

      I'm new to Atlantis fandom having just finished rewatching season 3
      (iTunes is such a blessing -- no more begging other fen to make dupes
      of episodes you missed!).

      But I've been around in online fandoms since before the web, and I've
      done a fair amount of beta reading. I've even written a bit, but I
      haven't had the time or inclination recently. Beta-reading may get me
      back in the game.

      I will read SLASH and HET; my preference for reading fanfic is slash,
      but a good het story won't go unread.

      I can beta for straightforward problems like grammar and spelling, or
      more complex things like plot holes and characterization. It's up to
      the writer. I will read and comment on unfinished or work-in-
      progress, too.

      I'm a quick reader, so my turnaround can be quick if my RL schedule
      permits.

      Send me your fic!

      Maeg

      My mind isn't always in the gutter -- sometimes it comes out to feed.