Beta needed for Crossover Fic

  • SeverusSentinel@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      We, Silver Rose & I, were hoping someone would help us with a crossover story we are working on. We need a beta for a SGA/ Addams Family story.

      What we need in a beta: grammar and spelling (English isn't my first language though I have run it through a US spell check)

      Any takers?

      Juno
    • Maeg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
        I can beta your SGA crossover story -- grammar and spelling only,
        right? Send it on.

        Maeg

        My mind isn't always in the gutter -- sometimes it comes out to feed.