Available to beta

  • Debby Andrede
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2007
      I forgot to mention in my first post that I'm available to beta-read.
      No slash or overly graphic situations, please. I've been writing for
      years and have an excellent eye for grammar, punctuation, and
      spelling. I'm particularly interested in reaching good
      characterization and a smooth feel to a story. I'm an honest beta-
      reader, but not harsh. ;-) My email addy is below.

      Debby
      entlzha@...
      Read my gen fanfic at www.geocities.com/entlzha