WMD

  • admiralartemis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      I need your opinion on a (fictional) weapon of mass destruction, McKay-
      Muse designed, here it is:

      "It sat before him, a perfect sphere. Drone Warhead-Detonator core
      encased in a Weapons-Grade Naquadah shell, in a bath of high pressure
      Deuterium-Tritium mix with copper studs separating the Naquadah shell
      from the outer Potassium Shell."

      The Drone Warhead detonates enhanced by the WGN (Weapons-Grade
      Naquadah) and causes it to expand, this puts the D-T mix under extreme
      pressure and when the two shells meet the extremely powerful Naquadah-
      Potassium reacton takes place which then causes D-T fusion.

      I need to make sure this is accurate and any comments, criticism or
      design faults regarding this design have to be worked out.