Re: [wraithbeta] Re: Ready, Willing and Able

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2005
      Okay.  Sounds great.  A lot of our stuff is the same - and I'm not too bad at knowing what isn't.  We're a bit behind America (but only about half a season), so if that doesn't bother you, then YAY.  Send it to me!

      Lorelle.
    • nimcat2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2005
        You are still waaay ahead of me. all i have is about half of season
        1 which a friend taped and transferred to DVD for me - anything
        after, i have to read the transcripts on the net. good thing i'm
        writing au.

        i'm supposed to go on vacation soon, and i'm going to take my laptop
        and DVD with me and start writing "command decisions". right now the
        stories for "irreverence" are holding my brain hostage <snicker>

        the more i think about it, the more appealing is the thought of an
        australian team on the expedition. can you give me directions for
        the characters? maybey an officer from one of those old semi-
        aristrocatic families, and other members of the team from different
        backgrounds? all i knopw of australia is from lucy walker books, and
        i don't think they can be very up to date.

        i'll end up crediting you as a researcher instead of beta.

        can you give me a list ofsamll sweet and snack packs?