Beta(s) needed (McShep and Sparky fics, AU and GEN, and a crossover ) NC-17

  • Ani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      *Waves* Hi there, I'm hoping to find a beta or more (the more, the merrier!). I haven't started writing anything as of *yet*, but I literally have 3 fanfics in my brain. One will be completely McShep and it's probably going to be an Alternate Universe. The other will be Sparky, set somewhere in the middle of Season 2 (haven't decided yet) and the Crossover one will be between a Firefly character in Stargate Atlantis world (In other words, the Pegasus Galaxy) and it'll include Atlantis, obviously.

      As you can see, I literally have a lot of ideas in my head. I can say my grammar isn't so bad (though when I'm on a writing streak, my characters have sex changes, and he becomes she or in becomes on, little things like that *snort*), but I have my moments. I desperately need a beta for grammar corrections (since I do tend to make mistakes) and definite feedback, since I'm not that in tune with the scientific world that is SGA.

      On my writing: Most of it is almost always NC-17 (I'm 19), I do a lot of humor and a lot of angst, occasional smut and I tinker with fluff sometimes. I'm a very active writer, so I'd probably do pieces on the side, separated from the fics. I like to use Google's Document Manager, that allows you and someone else (through e-mail invitation) to edit and/or view the same document online, but I'm open to whatever choices available (Though Google's document manager is my friend :) )

      I've only written two SGA pieces (the only ones I've had confidence to post without a beta). They can be found in my LiveJournal: One revolves around Elizabeth (with Sparky hints)  and the other is a definite McShep, slash, NC-17.

      Thank you for your time and I apologize for so much babble, I was just trying to be as clear (and un-annoying) as possible. Any questions you'd like to ask, you can reach me personally at LadyyLuna@... or diamond_knightess@...