Looking for a beta for a Missing Scene

  • Debby Andrede
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 8:05 PM
      Hi all, it was suggested that I come over here and seek an SGA beta.
      So here I am!

      I only have a 10-page gen Missing Scene (involving Sheppard & Teyla,
      primarily) that needs beta'ed at the moment. However, I have a
      couple of longer stand-alone stories in the fire that will need
      beta'ed once I finish them (I left the poor team in a desert being
      shot at by Wraith! Bad author, bad author...) What I need is really
      just some reactions and thoughts to the characterization & 'voice'
      and flow/feel of the piece.

      I just created a little webpage to house all my fic, but I can't
      upload any of these until they're properly beta-read. So if anyone
      has any time and would like to help me out, please email me offlist.
      I've included my URL below if you'd like to see what type of stories
      I write.

      Thanks!
      Debby
      entlzha@...